AAAI Spring Symposium on
The Symposium will be held March 24 - 26, 1997 at
Stanford University, California.
- Poster presenters: poster sizes are 32x40 inches.
- The schedule now contains a preliminary set of discussion
questions for the different discussion sessions.
- There will be a joint session with the Knowledge Management
symposium on the afternoon of Day 2.
- Contact AAAI (415-328-3123)for information about
lodging, directions, and so on.
The Peliminary Symposium Schedule is now available.
Table of Contents
The Table of Contents for the Working Notes
is now available in Postscript.
Posters and Papers
As described in the CFP, instead of paper presentations, there will be
discussions of various sorts, with two poster sessions for people to
discuss their specific work.
Anyone who submitted a paper and who is attending the symposium is
encouraged to bring a poster. Posters should be 40x32 inches.
Poster presenters should also prepare no more than three
overhead slides as a very brief introduction to yourself and your work
and to entice people to stop by your poster location. These
introductions will be limited to two or three minutes. There will be
too many posters for every attender to speak with everyone who has set
up a poster. These brief introductions will give everyone a brief
overview and help us all to find the posters that best match our
Everyone who submitted a paper may set up a poster.
All authors should have received notification.
Information about the Spring Symposia including registration
information, hotels, and so on, is available at http://www.aaai.org/Symposia/Spring/1997/sssregistration-97.html.
Call For Participation and Papers
- Call For Participation and Papers in HTML
- Call For Participation and Papers in Postscript
- Call For Participation and Papers in Text
Farquhar (co-chair, Stanford University, USA)
- Michael Gruninger
(co-chair, University of Toronto, Canada)
- Asuncion Gomez-Perez (Technical University of Madrid, Spain)
- Mike Uschold (Artificial
Intelligence Applications Institute, Edinburgh, UK)
- Paul van der Vet (University of Twente, the Netherlands)
Last modified: Wed Mar 19 08:44:52 PST 1997